CR - Rosenfeld Demo

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:54:56 PST 1998

As promised Info from Rosenfeld.  Send as an attachment in Word 7 and
for those of you who don't have that word processing package as a text
file.  If you have any questions please let me know.  This submission is
exactally as they, the folks at rosenfeld, submitted it.  It was scanned
into my computer and I only changed what my computer couldn't read from
the faxed copy.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute