CR - A BIG favor, non-SCA

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sat Feb 28 07:55:49 PST 1998

The local Amtgard chapter in Denton is in need of a camping site in late
March. They have asked me to help them find leads for sites. If you have
used a site or know of a site that they can use PLEASE email me asap as they
would greatly appreciate this.

They have been in the Denton area for over 10 years and this is their
anniversery event. They lost the site that was reserved over a year ago due
to new construction needed from major storm damage. Their money was refunded
as they prepaid the whole amount and were reinbursed for the special event
insurance they got. They will have alcohol at this event. They have funds in
hand to take a new site asap. Please send me any information about the
specific insurance needs they will be required to show.

1) site needed in late march
2) alcohol at the event is a yes, willing to add proviso to insurance policy
for it
3) approximently 200 will attend this event
4) will need camping facility's, roughing it is ok and most times prefered.

Please email me privately as it is not an sca matter and I do apologize for
intruding.

Thank you!
Ches