CR - Steppes Schedule Update

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:26:34 PST 1998

(advance apologies if some receive more than one copy of this, I
need to pull a new userlist for Central...)

News from Steppes Populace Meeting:
Steppes Internet Committee will be meeting 3/22/98 at Flagpole Hill,
following the Sword&Shield Tourney being sponsored by Viscount Ivan
and Viscountess Katherine.

Steppes Populace Meeting for March is scheduled for the 20th (not
the 27th -- calendar in March Steppesletter was mis-printed)

Additional News:
The Steppes Internet Committee "Final" Report Draft production
meeting will be scheduled in April.  I'm planning on doing this
4/26/98 unless there is substantial opposition.

Amra
Chair, Steppes Internet Committee
List Admin, central at ansteorra.ORG
===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: kihe at geocities.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com