CR - Central Principality

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:13:21 PST 1998

Some corrections / acknowledgements before I pack it in for tonight...

---Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:
> Galen yet again!
> Mike C. Baker wrote:
<assorted snippage, I'm trying to head for home>

> > >    b. A full staff of prospective Great Officers, each of whom
<SNIP>
> > and it remains to be seen how much "overlap" would be
> > allowed / expected / permitted.
> My first thought is naturally the slate of regional officers.  Any
> not wishing to serve could be replaced.  No doubt in my mind on this
> point.

Foo. It may be difficult to believe for some, but I *really* goofed
here and the current regionals completely slipped through my
sieve-for-brain. Others know exactly what my track record is...
Must have been thinking of them as Kingdom deputies, I guess.

> > Individual branches have this track record, but I can't say
> > that the
> > Region has performed well in this regard so far.
<SNIP of blathering>
> How about this quote from _Corpora_ above:
> "...may petition for principality status if the
>  resulting entity would fulfill the requirements..."

Blast and double-blast. My apologies, I was buried in the details
and did not think to look back at the prefatory matter. You are, as
usual, correct.

> This is not a test for our region to pass.  We don't have to
> have been a region at all.  But the fact is, the people of the
> Central Region have an excellent record over the past 25 years
> or so of doing all these things.

Absoposilutely no disagreement with THAT statement.

Have a good evening, all y'all.

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com