CR - Reasons (Personal Stakes)

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Tue Jan 27 16:43:12 PST 1998

Well I believe its now my turn. First off thanks for the wonderful
praise. I do appreciate it.
As far as motives I believe that a refocusing on specific area like a
region will solve many of our problems that most have complained about.
Theme events, a special and decorative coronation and coronet tourney
could give us back many of things we have lost. Coronation and Crown
Tourney now hold Kingdom officers meetings and other peerage meetings.
On a coronet Tourney we would have the great officers meetings and that
is it. Imagine Having a meeting with people you already know for maybe
an hour or two four times a year. The rest of the event can be devoted
to fun. What a concept! FUN FUN FUN I like it and I want more of it.
Coronation and Coronet Tourney could be the fun speactacle they once
were instead off all the business that now transpires at our present
coronations and crown tourney's.

More events dogging the calendar? Not very likely.
I believe most groups have a hard enough time doing one event or even
making the two events allowed for gourps smaller than barony. You would
have coronation and coronet tourney, but these two events could be held
in off times of the year. Their is room on the calendar for all events,
the problem is every wants to hold their event on the same dates.

just a few thoughts

oh yeah I wouldn't mind being helping to wirte the laws of the
principality if it ever comes about. Can't let galen have all the fun.
in service
H.L. Richard fairbourne