CR - Central Principality Heraldry

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Jan 30 09:22:09 PST 1998

Amra -

I've got a name and arms ready to go, I posted them before.
But how did the north go about adopting their name (which,
frankly, I loathe) and device?  A couple of people started
using it, and it picked up?  Somebody took a poll?  What?

I must note, that name doesn't say anything about them
except their relationship with the rest of us; they're
north.  I don't know of any principality or kingdom
whose name refers to another kingdom or principality.

- Galen

P.S.:  For those who missed it, what I posted before for a
device and name started with noticing that no SCA kingdom
or principality has a horse in its arms.  I've suggested
a name like "Equerria", "Equiterria", or "Equestria",
and arms blazoned "argent, a fess azure, overall a horse
rampant gules, and in base, a laurel wreath vert."  I
haven't heard any other suggestions.