CR - Regional Calendar

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Tue Mar 24 09:36:50 PST 1998

Amra the following groups have responded: Steppes, Elfsea, Glaslyn,
Rosenfeld, Graywood. I have yet to hear anything from Emrald Keep,
Lindenwood, or Black Oak Keep. I do not not want the first regional
calendar to have any group left out. THis calendar Will have all things
routine Listed for each group on a specific date. I will send this out
by email to the list and to all seneschals, hospitalers and chroniclers.
I have also asked each group to draw a map to each of these routine
activities. I will then publish these maps and send them out to each
group. Would you or anyone else be interested in setting up a web page
for all the people in our region to benefit from. The idea Would have a
calendar with all regular activities and special activities on it. Then
the person would click on the event and the person would get info about
the event, when it starts, a phone number to contact, and a easily
readable map to the event location.

I think we all will be amazed at how much teaching, and sharing is going
on in this region when I finish this calendar.

P.S. If you are reading this and you are from one of the groups who has
not responded. Please email with the information or call me. My phone
number is listed in the back of the blackstar.

Once this project is started I will need help in mainting it. If you are
interested please email me.

Richard Fairbourne