CR - Regional Calendar

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Mar 24 16:34:33 PST 1998

I would LOVE to do this! Please consider me as a candidate in you sure to be
long list of volunteers for this. There are a high number of talented folks
here in this group that love doing this type of stuff! The only thing I
would like to have is permission from the map makers and information
providers in writing so that we are on the up and up.

Chiara