CR - ARCHER'S REVEL CANCELLED

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Nov 25 06:44:42 PST 1998

I really hate to do this.  I know that there were a lot of people who were
looking forward to this; so was I.  However, due to illness I must cancell
this years Archer's Revel.  Right now, I don't even fill like working on
insignias or arrows.

I want to reschedule it sometime in April or May, maybe get the new season
off with a bang so to speak, more on that later.

If you want more information, e-mail me.  I'm not going anywhere.

Again, I'm truely sorry for any inconvience this may cause.

If you know someone who was going to go but is not on the Kingdom or 4
regional lists, please tell them.

Sorry,

Gilli

gilli at seacove.net