CR - Any body can do it--even you.

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Mar 5 19:48:12 PST 1999

Greetings all,

After you've made it to the war and have things set up, if you happen to
walk by the Arrow Factory, take a look inside.  See all those arrows laying
around at the various work stations?  They're waiting for someone to finish
them so they can go into those familiar big yellow boxes with Ansteorran
Stars.

There's no easy way to say it.  If you want to have them to shoot, you might
want to help make them.  This year the attendance at the arrow making
parties was much less than stellar.  Many of the hard working regulars
weren't able to make it.  So this year the number that is ready to fly is
less than thoses still needing work.

This is not a catasrophy.  We have two days on site.  You do not have to be
an archer to make an arrow.  We'll show you what to do.

The Arrow Factory is like any factory.  It needs people to work in it.  An
hour or two here and there would make a quiver full of difference.

Gilli