CR - Gulf War favors

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 20:49:39 PST 1999

Greetings,

Do you need a star added to your Gulf War favor??   You are entitled to
one star for every year you have fought in the war.

The Amazon Household will have a table set up on the edge of the war
field in Middleford's arrow-making factory.   We will add the stars for
you.  If no one is at the table, you may leave it then pick it up later.

We have many new favors to give to the fighters who will be there for
their first Gulf War.   New favors will be given out Saturday morning.

HLady Janais L'Orfevre
Amazon Household
Ffynnon Gath