ANST-Announce - Visitors to Steppes Artisan

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Tue Jun 29 08:08:24 PDT 1999

Good Gentles All:

The Twelfth Annual Steppes Artisan is fast approaching.  This body of work A&S competition consistently calls the finest artisans our Kingdom has to offer to display the excellence of their works.

News of our Kingdom's devoted artisans has spread far beyond our borders.  Indeed, we will be visited by three Trimarian Laurels at this Steppes Artisan.  They travel from the far eastern borders of their Kingdom to learn more about our Kingdom's arts and science competitions, and to see the works of our fine Ansteorran Artisans.

We therefore call and charge all artisans to come and display their works at Steppes Artisan on August 7, 1999.  We call and charge all non-artisans to come and demonstrate what excellent support and encouragement you provide our artisans.  We call and charge all light weapons fighters to duel for the honor of being named our Champion.

These visiting Trimarian Laurels come to see the wonders of our works.  Will you not rise to meet their challenge?

Ars longa, vita brevis,

HL Aslyn Crystyn
Event Steward