ANST-Announce - Honor

Tovah tovah at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 6 23:14:39 PST 2000

Honor is one of the reasons I joined the SCA and I believe is one of the
main pillars of the Chivalry.  To take someone's money for goods and not
provide the goods is not Honorable.  This is what has happened to my
Lord and a Lady friend of mine.  The owners of Missing Link Iron Work
and Supply Co. had received money from then at Meridian Coronation back
in September.  They have both tried several times to contact them
regarding delivery of items bought.  My Lord hasn't heard a word from
them since October when they were to be at a local Convention here in
New Orleans.  My Lord had wanted to give me a 12th Night present and now
it looks like it will be St. Valentines before he gives it to me.  If
anyone has any information on how to contact them other than a P.O. Box
or hotmail account. please let me know.

In service to the dream.
lady Tovah Scofeld
Baroney of Axemore