ANST-Announce - Feast Reservations for Coronation

Fionna dankat at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jul 11 15:02:25 PDT 2000

Greetings Unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

	The time of the Coronation of Their Royal Highnesses,
Timotheos and Allysyn grows nigh.  Baroness Gwen of Lizardkeep is
preparing a sumptous feast for your enjoyment.  However, if you wish
to partake of this wonderful feast, a reservation is requested.  At this
time, reservations are going fast, so please get them to me as soon
as possible.  I may be contacted at:

dankat at mail.myriad.net
(979) 778-4255 if (979) doesn't work, use (409), the area code is being
switched and may or may not work depending on where you are
dialling from.  Additionally, if I am not home, and you reach my
answering machine, please speak loudly, as the machine has a
tendency to cut people off short if they speak softly.

In Service,
Fionna ni Cheallaigh, OL
Coronation Feast Reservation Steward

PS- The website for the event is: