ANST-Announce - Tournament this weekend with food

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 21:59:13 PDT 2000

    I have the privilege to announce that the Barony of Bjornsborg will be
hosting an open tournament for all oncommers this coming Sunday, 16th of
July.  This is the Sunday of the Red-Tape event.  So, while our Kingdom and
Regional officers are off having balls of fun, reading and discussing
reports, we, the ones who know how to have fun, will be in the Barony of
Bjornsborg at a fun tournament.  The tournament will be for both styles of
combat (Heavy and Light), and if we have enough participants, a youth
tournament could happen, too.  And, if this was not enough, the Bjornsborg
Culinary Guild is sponsoring a potluck lunch.  So, please bring something
cold and easy.
    This all will take place at 2pm, at Raymond Rimkis park at the corner of
Poss and Evers.  This is where Bjornsborg meets every Sunday for fighter
practice.

http://lonestar.texas.net/~rferrell/fighterp.html

    Directions:
        From Austin - From 35, take the 410 exit heading west.  Orbit San
Antonio (it will seem like it). Exit at Evers.  Turn Right, you should be
heading away from 410.  Turn left on Poss, its a 4-way stop.  Find a parking
spot immediately to your left.

        From Houston - Stay in the left lane of I10 until you get to west
410.  I10 will turn into HWY 90 about midway.  Please do not take any I10
exits to the right.  This rout is a straight shot to 410. Take the 410 exit
and head north.  Exit Evers and turn under the freeway.  Keep driving until
you get to Poss at a 4-way stop.  Turn left.  Find a parking spot.  And, if
you actually drove from Stargate, we will feed you.

    So, if you can, please come.  And, if you manage to escape Red Tape
Saturday night, we will provide a refuge.

Harry