[Central] Number of fighters going to Pennsic?

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:30:42 PDT 2001

Folks, Pennsic is upon us, and we need to consider our showing on the field.
  I would like unit commanders to send me information on the number of your
members who will be attending Pennsic.  If you aren't part of a unit, please
e-mail me directly.

I will not be going to Pennsic - I will need somebody willing to step up to
command the brigade, as well as those Central Regional troops who aren't
part of the brigade.  This deputy will need to be somebody familiar with the
troops, known by the troops, and with the confidence and ability to command.

Please let me know your counts as soon as possible, and volunteers for
command please e-mail me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Dux
Central Regional Warlord
Iron Star Brigade Commander