[Central] Steppes Warlord Equestrian

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 12:14:31 PDT 2002

I need a few dedicated people to volunteer for Equestrian Competitions on
Saturday. I will need at least 3 scorekeepers for the List. We are running
the competition and IKEqC at the same time.
Plus, Patrick will need lots of help on the field. Each piece will need its
own score-keeper/resetter/weapons person and there are 8 pieces to the
course.
The list opens at 8am, the competition starts at 9am and ends at 5pm. We
will begin with advanced riders and end with the beginners.

Please get back to me at llechatton at hotmail.com

Lady Aimée de LongCoeur
Central Region Equestrian

Lisa LeChatton