[Central] The virus situation

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Tue May 14 13:29:03 PDT 2002

the "Klez worm" virus.

I BELIEVE that these were caught by the 40KB value Pug has installed as
the default size limit for individual messages.

Due to the nature of this virus, I strongly urge each and every one of
you to update your virus signature files and re-scan your individual
computer systems. (Norton SystemWorks2002 caught this one when I
forwarded the questionable messages for review; the automatic update
function for the viral identification files makes for a very useful tool
-- currently available online for around 30 bucks plus S&H.)

Now, back to our regularly scheduled traffic...

Adieu, Amra / Pax ... Kihe / ttfn - Mike

Mike C. Baker DBA: Reverend Kihe Blackeagle (PULC)
(the Dreamsinger Bard:
"The Circle is closed, always and forever.
The Circle is open, always and forever.
And we are all forever a part of the Circle.")

In the SCA, al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra,
   currently resident in the Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own, unless explicitly stated
otherwise!

Alternate Contact Information: MikeCBaker at aol.com   KiheBard at aol.com
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661