[Central] Kingdom Rapier War practice

MOOREFIELD moorefield at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 21:30:50 PST 2003

Good Gentals

The call for War is running through the lands! The armies of our foes are planning as we speak. The time is drawing near for us to take up arms and defend the Star that  guides us This Sunday after we celebrate the holiday season with our Friends and family in the Barony of the Steppes we will be having a kingdom Rapier practice at  10:00.am in the city of Carrolltin at Mary Heads Carter Park. Please bring your gear and a friend and lets play. We will Start at 10:00 and play till some time between 1-2 or everyone leaves. If you are unable to attend War please come and share your knowledge and prepare the army of HRM to stand strong and brave against the Foe who wishes to Rip the Star out of the Sky.

Directions:  From the South, your best bet is to take I 35 North.  Exit Sandy Lake/Whitlock. Go East (this is Whitlock).  You’ll pass a sports complex on the right as you travel along Whitlock.  Whitlock very quickly becomes Keller Springs.  Not long past the sports complex, you’ll come to Kelly.  Turn left (north) on Kelly.  The park is on the right hand side, a few blocks north on Kelly.  If you hit George Bush Highway/ Trinity Mills, you went too far.  It’s pretty hard to miss, however.

If you will be attending war please let me know a.s.a.p. so we might know our strengths. e-mail me at moorefield at sbcglobal.net

Long Live the Dream

Ld. Eithin Mor   central rapier captain