[Central] Taking applications for Kingdom Siege Marshal [DEM]

Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue LordEvets at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 12:29:56 PST 2004

Greetings,

My 2 year term of office will expire just after Gulf Wars. At this time, I
would like to take applications for a replacement. I would prefer applicants
who are planning to go to Gulf Wars this year. It would be best if you can
meet some of your counterparts from Meridies and Trimaris, and get a feel
for some of your responsibilities in the coming years.

Responsibilities for this position include:

Updating the Ansteorran Siege website: http://siege.ansteorra.org
<http://siege.ansteorra.org/>
Finding/keeping regional officers
Collecting reports once per quarter
Reporting to the Kingdom Earl Marshal once per quarter
Authorizing marshals and equipment
Enforcing Siege rules and safety
Keeping the Marshallate roster up to date with the Marshallate Secretary
Helping with Siege inspection point at Gulf Wars
And recommending rule changes when necessary.

I know it sounds like a lot, but this is probably one of the easiest kingdom
level offices to do. You will have my full support as we work through the
transition phase.

If you are interested in serving your Kingdom in this function please send
me an email ( LordEvets at austin.rr.com <mailto:LordEvets at austin.rr.com> )
with your intent and either a paper or electronic form for office. The form
can be found at: http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/AppOffice.pdf

The most qualified applicant will be selected by myself and the Earl
Marshal.

Thank you in advance,

Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue
Kingdom Siege Marshal (DEM)

p.s. I am also taking applications for the Northern, Western, and Coastal
regional officers.