[Central] Transportation of materials to Pennsic

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 12 16:53:17 PDT 2007

We would be willing to transport your sinister looking bedroll. We are
taking a trailer and don't need to fully fill it with our stuff. We are also
transporting a memorial stone, but there is still room. We will be day
tripping Red Tape, but you should find me in the Exchequer meeting or the
Chirurgeon meetings.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede