[Chemin-noir] greetings from a northern neighbor

Amanda Seigel chan_ri at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:41:50 PDT 2004

Hello!
I am Gunnora Aldinoch from the shire of Bois d'Arc in the kingdom of
Calontir. I am in Coffeyville, and noticing you had an incipent shire close
to me, wondered when meetings or events were so that I may have a closer
option to get to know more SCAdians.

       Graciously, Gunnora Aldinoch

          (MKA Amanda Seigel)