[Chemin-noir] greetings from a northern neighbor

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 10:50:56 PDT 2004

Greetings Neighbor

I am Ld Ottokar Luther Von Holstein Seneschal of Chemin Noir
We have a weakly fighter practice on Sunday at sooner park in Bartlesville
OK that is currently our biggest get together as usual with fighter  practice
we have fighters and more there it's kinda just a get together where  some of
us smack each other with clubs we would be honored to have another  visitor
from Calonteer

As next weekend is the 4th of July we wont be fighting but the following
Sunday we will be bashing each other gleefully
if you would like directions and times please let me know

YIS
Ottokar