[Chemin-noir] [Namron] Nay, Nay Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:43:57 PDT 2007

As Namron is my Home, and Skorragardr is my Pride and Joy, so too does Chemin-Noir grace me with hope, happiness, and pleasure. Clear in spirit and content of body am I, when this life affords me the opportunity to be amongst You. Blessed be Chemin-Noir in the Love of their beloved,Pooky VIVAT Chemin-Noir!!! forever and in all ways...*
> Subject: [Namron] Nay, Nay Pooky> > > Ah, Pooky did Thee not know that Chemin Noir loves Thee too?>

(Name omitted to protect the anonymity of the moderately innocent)
*