[Chemin-noir] Pinic 06.12.08

Kathleen Mulligan katrine1948 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 11:48:00 PDT 2008

Populace of Chemin Noir
Populace of Northkeep

We will have hotdogs--hamburgers--shredded beef and pork--potato salad--BBQ beans--mustard--ketchup--mayo--buns.  If I can get ribs from Homeland we will have those.  The $9.99 special is only on Fridays otherwise it is $12.99.  If you have not e-mailed me about what you are bringing then my suggestions are fried chicken or dessert(s).  As far as I know there are three children and no teenagers.  I have about a dozen paper plates and plastic silverware.  If it rains then we will have to take our chances that the shelter has not been reserved.  See you at the picnic.

Lady Katrine of  Roscommon
[Kathleen Mulligan}