[Chemin-noir] Pinic 06.12.08

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Wed Jun 11 21:28:47 PDT 2008

Woot! Picnic!  I will swing by the KFC on the way and pick up some
chicken. How many servings should I get?

Is our picnic in garb, or shall we wear mundies?

Would beer be appropriate at this picnic?  I have two mostly-full kegs
in my fridge.  I doubt I'd bring both of them, but I'd be happy to bring
one.

On a totally unrelated not, I trekked down to Northkeep for fighter
practice tonight, donning armor (loaner) for the first time.  It was
great fun!  I will put together armor as quickly as I can and
participate in our own practices.

  Miles Grey