[Chemin-noir] Northern Regional Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Feb 16 20:26:25 PST 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!

Northern Regional Fighter practice will be Sunday February 28th from 11:00
to 4:00pm at Camp DaKaNi.  As war approaches this may be our last chance to
practice as a region.

This practice will be the day after Company of Wolves!  I will be conducting
authorizations. I would encourage as many be people as possible to
participate. Even if you are not going to Gulf Wars your presence will help
make practice more realistic. We will work the same drills as we did last
time with less discussion and more practice.

Please forward to all appropriate lists

Camp DaKaNi
3601 E Hefner Rd. OKC, OK 73131

Yours In Service,