[Chemin-noir] Sunfest parking and unloading

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:01:59 PDT 2010

Hey everyone,

We found out tonight that Sunfest is graciously allowing us the privilege of unloading our gear close to where we are set up. If you have armor or a lot of stuff to drop off, you may pull your vehicle into the South entrance, go past the general parking area, follow the loop in the road and turn right to find a brown metal warehouse. We are just down the hill from that warehouse in the trees. From there, you may get your gear out of your vehicle, leave it at the top of the hill, go and park your car in general parking, then walk back down to enter the park. We will have a pull cart available to carry items up and down the hill. If you have any questions, or get confused, please give me a call at 870-577-2674. I'm asking that we do not abuse this in any way, as Sunfest does not have to allow us to do this.

Thanks and see you there!

Voislava

Tara Alexander