[Chemin-noir] Northern Regional Rapier Practice 13 June

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Jun 6 21:15:49 PDT 2010

This Sunday, 13 June, the Barony of Namron will be hosting a Northern
Regional Practice for both Chivalric and Rapier at the Norman Masonic
Lodge. We will also have an Archery range available.

Not only will we cross blades with our friends around the region. This
is an awesome chance to socialize with other fighters in the region. I
will be available to authorize rapier fighters and marshals. Since
this practice is being held in tandem with Namron's Garb and Grub
Tournament, plenty of food, shade and water will be available. Making
this is a good opportunity to introduce new comers to the SCA and
rapier. Local rapier marshals, please bring loaner gear for any new
comers.

Anyone is more than welcome to teach a class or host a scenario.
Please let me know ahead of time.

Ok, the details:

10AM - Site opens/Armor inspections
11AM - Regional Practice Begins
12PM - Potluck Lunch
2PM - Garb and Grub Tournament (rapier, chiv, archery)
4PM - Award the tournament winners

For directions to the masonic lodge in Norman please look here:
http://tinyurl.com/39p4noc

in service,
Barone Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead
Northern Regional Rapier Marshall/Captain

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi