[Chemin-noir] No no no, Thank You! :-)

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Jun 8 10:40:01 PDT 2010

Greetings to all the Good Folks of Chemin Noir,

I wanted to thank you for having us at your demo, Anandi and I had such a great time all day long.  I was  impressed to see two new fighters and one fighter of old in attendance that seemed very excited about participating, and all did an awesome job.

It brought a smile to my face as I sat in my chair looking across the scene, seeing old friends and new laughing, taking, playing games, fighting, and learning from each other.  I watched as members of our band walked among the crowd, entertaining and educating all whom would listen, I would be remiss if I did not mention the wonder and excitement in the eyes of the children that came to watch and learn, their enthusiastic questions and wide eyes always make me smile.

Thank you to all that came out to help this fine Canton, this was a very important demo for them, and everyone there contributed to the wonder and magic of the day.

 It is always wonderful to be in your kind hearted company and look forward to doing so again soon.

Yours in Service,

HE Facon du Pray
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir