[Chemin-noir] My Heart and DREAM

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:24:12 PDT 2011

My Beloved Land of DREAMS,

You Honor me.

At Beltane I had the distinct pleasure of being thoroughly rebuked by
The King of Ansteorra for not attending His (or His Predecessor's)
court since September 15, A.S. XXXXV.

Upon which time after much internalized wailing,begging, and gnashing
of teeth was I presented with likely the most kindest Gift of the
Heart I have received lo these past 35 years within our Beloved
Society.

It was unimaginable to conceive that you hold me in as high regard as
I hold you. You I know are deserving of my full measure of love; I
could not imagine that you would perceive me so amicably.

As with any recognition, my first thought is "What can I now go and
do, to deserve this." My heart sings with delight at the thought of
helping and hugging each one of you, often. I am delighted by the
concept of being amongst you, participating, and in my Pookishly
Juggernaut way help in whatever manner life permits.

I have for many many years known where the core and preserving grace
of my DREAM can be found and nurtured. That is within the hearts of my
Beloved DREAM Land of Chemin Noir!

May I extend to you my resources, love, and life so that in doing so I
honor you to a shadows level of the honor you have shared with me.

My Heart and DREAM are yours for the tending,

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich ~ Sable Comet of Chemin Noir

 ~ ~ ~
Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!