[Chemin-noir] Canton Cook Out

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Sat May 21 18:37:49 PDT 2011

Greetings

This coming Thursday May 26th 7:30 PM at Sooner Park in Bartlesville,
The canton will be holding its first Cook out of the season. please
bring whatever you would like to eat and possibly a dish to share. if
you have garb please wear it. we are trying to increase our visibility
to the public. This will be the first of many upcoming activities.
everybody invited and if you have any interested friends bring them
with you.

Any NorthKeepers that want to come would love to see you.

Ottokar Luther v Holstein
Seneschal of Chemin Noir
918-914-1631