[Chemin-noir] A heart felt Thanks

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 14:40:59 PDT 2012

(I am sorry this is SO late in posting. It's lateness does not reflect my feelings, but rather an issue with this lovely computer)

  I would like, nay, LOVE to express my gratefulness and
appreciation for ALL that was done, given, even sacrificed for Crown
Tournament. Unfortunately, words have not yet been created to convey the depth of my feelings.  It is my hope that with this small amount of
inadequate words that I might give a wee glimpse into the adoration I
have for each and every person involved with this event.  I would like
to name names but the full list is, just this side of, infinite.
  Please know that I understand what each of you went through because I
asked it of you.  It was a kindness that I hope to repay. Thank you to
all who traveled to compete or to bear witness.  Your participation made the event special. A special thank you to Their Majesties, Hrafn and
Elizabeta and to Mistress Gwyneth Blackose for allowing me/us the opportunity to shine.

With much Love and appreciation I remain-
A votre service,HE Elisabeth Christianne de Calais