[Chemin-noir] Fw: 4C22 HEAVYWEIGHT LINEN SALE ENDS TONIGHT...

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 10:16:33 PDT 2012

Hey darlings,
  We were discussing this site, I believe, at populace.The heavier linen is GREAT for rapier armour or gambesons for heavy combat or...
Their lighter weight linen is good for period clothing.  Hope this site helps some one!

A votre service,
Elisabeth

________________________________

Folks, high quality heavy weight linen sale is ending...
4C22Heavyweight 100% Linen:
21 colors - 10% off

The 10% sale on the 4C22 linen fabric will be ending tonight at midnight.

At 7.1 oz per
linear yard and a width of 57 inches,4C22 is our most durable and rustically textured fabric.

There are 21 varied colors of 4C22 that are all carefully selected for you.
It is the perfect heavyweight fabric for the summer; durable, soft, and
breathable..

Its hardiness makes it ideal for projects such as:

	* outer garments,

	* slip covers,

	* drapes,

	* curtains,

	* tablecloths,

	* bags.

 Here are some helpful reviews on this fabric for you:

"I bought both the white and the natural. I must say I was quite afraid I
 wouldn't like it...until I got it in the mail. It's beautiful and
really heavy. I love it. I use it for crafts, embroidery and crosstitch.
 It looks fabulous. The price is amazing for the quality of the fabric
(even with shipping)."

--Anonymous

"The more I wash the better it feels, it's easy to iron, and looks
nice. It was easy to sew, trying to find ways to use scraps hate to
throw any away, I like it very much, inexpensive too! I´ll be back Thank
 you."
--Mosezella

"I found this to be a slubby, rustic looking linen. Because of the
slubs, I find it difficult to draw threads for hemstitching. However, it
 makes good rustic tablecloths and table decor items. It takes to
large-scale crewel embroidery."
--Michelle

Offer lasts until:
Sunday, August 5th