[Chemin-noir] menu

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:17:56 PDT 2012

I agree! It definitely sounds awesome, Randel! I'm so excited about this feast. :) You were the feast steward at my very first event--it was the Indian menu you made for the Fair of the Harvest several years back. My goodness, it was DELICIOUS!
I've just noticed that I misspelled your name on the event website. I'll get that changed ASAP. Also, are you ready for me to put this menu online or would you prefer me to wait? I'll do whatever is best.
Thanks!Voislava