CR - Heraldic nattering, was Greetings and well met!

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:26:29 PDT 1999

Heilsa all....

It was reported:

>We had some problems with our tent at Gulf Wars.  I found a tent
fixing
>place nearby.  We have not tried them yet, but I thought I would
pass the
>word.

Been there.... They do good work. A touch pricey on some things. Have
a fair turn-around time. As well, they sell some interesting things
to go with camping. Take the time to look around and rumage through
their "bargain" shelves.... I've found some "good stuff" for cheap
there...

>Tent Repair & Service
>1200 Blalock, Suite 316 in the Blalock Office Park
>near I-10, go north 1/3 mile from Blalock exit
>713-464-9489
>open 10am-6pm Monday though Friday; minimum charge: $20

They are located near the back of the complex kind of in a corner.
You have to look carefully to find/see their shop.

>Lady Caitlin Bean Ghearailt - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of
Ansteorra

Waes Thu Hael neighbors........
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."