CR - Senechal's Class

Béatrix d'Angoulême bretz at swbell.net
Fri Apr 9 15:38:39 PDT 1999

Greetings All!

I will be teaching a Seneschal's Class at Squires for those who are
interested in attending.  The following groups have Seneschals who will
have completed their service term, or have expressed an interest in
creating better officer stagger, by stepping down at another time:

Le Marche Sauvage
Torre de los Brazos
Westgate
Stargate

Let me know if you are interested (off-line at bretz at swbell.net), so I
can get an idea of how many packets I need.  This is not your only
chance, but I will probably not be teaching again until the end of the
Summer, or early fall.  Come and see why the Seneschal's job can be very
fun and rewarding.

See you there!

HL Béatrix d'Angoulême
Coastal Regional Seneschal

PS There will also be a Treasurer's class as well.  You must have both
to be a Seneschal.