CR - Beginner's equestrian tournament

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Apr 29 17:52:42 PDT 1999

Greetings again from Baroness Neassa,

I couldn't remember if I had posted the prize for this Sunday's
equestrian tournament, so I'll just sent it again.

The prize will be a throwing spear (for equestrian competitions) made by
Sir Alexis la Bouche. It is of a reasonable size so those of you who
will be riding your Pinto or Mustang home will be able to take it with
you should you be fortunate enough to win the tournament.

(My first idea for a prize was a quintain lance, which measures in a
nine feet! I'm glad Alexis filled me in on the particulars.)

In service,
Neassa

PS: I believe the winners of the other competitions at Squire's and
Cadet's will also be very pleased with what the Barony has for them.