CR - Apology for mail loop...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 10 14:04:31 PDT 1999

Good Morning,

  Unfortunately it looks like someone is on vacation and their system
  was feeding it back into the mailing list. I have setup a filter to
  block it and send it to the list administrator. This means the list
  admin will hate me, but it means that they will only get one message
  to delete instead of it growing out of control.

Ciao,