CR - Apology for mail loop...

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com
Tue Aug 10 14:16:49 PDT 1999

No, actually, he left his job last week. (I know 'cause he's my husband.) I
just got off the phone with Baron Michael Silverhands, who did some
sleuthing and discovered that Manfred (Joe Wolf) had subscribed under one
email address (at work), which the company subsequently changed -- HOWEVER,
their server was still forwarding mail addressed with the old address. So
when Manfred/Joe left, he unsubbed under his current/newer work email
address, but the "old" one was what was on the list -- hence the endless
loop of auto-replies.

I hope this makes sense -- in any event, his excellency figured out how to
unsub the address and there should be no more problem.

Awfully sorry.

Teleri ferch Pawl