CR - Neassa's email

Kim Tucker (Neassa) neassa at swbell.net
Sun Aug 22 19:58:24 PDT 1999

Hi, Everyone,

Neassa here. I visited my family in Oklahoma last week and forgot to bring my
computer home with me. This means I won't be getting any email for at least
another week, and I haven't read anything that has been sent since about August
12th. I know there are other ways I can get to my mail, but I'm just going to
wait until I get my computer back this weekend.

If anyone needs to get information to Michael or me please send it to Michael's
account, <michaelt at neosoft.com>, and he will take care of it.

Unfortunately, mine was was the computer we kept our award recommendations on,
so if you sent us one for Stargate Baronial via email then please send it again
to Michael.

Please don't answer this email, or give me computer advise (or packing advice!)
on the Coastal list. I won't get it for another week, and no one else wants to
read it. :)

Thanks,
Neassa