CR - Melee Practice

Dawn Freeman meliorar at juno.com
Sun Dec 5 10:01:57 PST 1999

Greetings All,

This is just a reminder that this Tuesday we will be have our monthly
Coastal Regional Melee team practice.  So if you have any interest in our
team, please come out either to participate, or simply to see what the
team is up to.

Not to be put off by our melee practice, the rapier and youth rapier will
also be in attendance for the regular weekly practice.  This is also the
week for middle eastern dance practice.

So join us this Tuesday from 7pm-10pm at UH either for one of these
practices, or simply to socialize and support our endeavors.  We usually
go out for dinner following practice.

Directions:Take I-45 to Cullen Blvd.  Follow Cullen past the University
stadium.  Turn into Entrance 13 on the left.  Practice will be under the
trees next to the parking lot.

In Service

Lady Meliora Rhydderch
Squire to Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
'President' of UH Medieval Recreation Group
Ansteorra