CR - The Crew of the SeaWitch...

Morgan SeaWolf morgan_seawolf at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:52:52 PST 1999

Unto the List, does Morgan SeaWolf, (by way of an overpaid scribe) send
warmest regards...

The crew and I wanted to thank you all for the hearty reception we were
granted at Stargate's Yule Revel.  Why, not a single gallows or guillotine
were in sight!  We were most at ease!

I feel an update of our exploits is in order, as we now bear a true Letter
of Marque and are ACTIVELY plying our trade.

Hidalgo is destroyed! The man refuses to come up from his cabin... he spends
his time pining for a Lady (Klare, I believe?).

Tharo Morganson, our cabinboy, has begun training as a 'spar-monkey.' Yes,
he'll soon be reefing sails and tightening rigging with the rest of the
crew. He certainly seems to enjoy the work. I can't understand why he would
prefer climbing from rope to rope, fifty feet above a rocking deck when he
could be cleaning my cabin after a night of carousing...

Farida, the dancer who joined our crew most recently, has begun gunnery
training. It seems she has quite an eye for fattened merchants! Of course,
she's fired a time or two upon friendly vessels, but I'm sure it's nothing
our Letter of Marque won't clear up.

I've spent quite a bit of time pouring over account books, trying to
determine how I will maintain my accustomed lifestyle with the meager
percentage our newly bestowed Letter of Marque allows. I think after-expense
profits might be unusually low for the next few outings. Now, I am off to
the docks to meet with a merchant and arrange the purchase of some
thirty-doubloon hammers and fifty-crown toilet seats.
A captain's work is never done!

Yours in Cheerful, Blood-thirsty Service...

Morgan SeaWolf and the crew of the SeaWitch