CR - The Crew of the SeaWitch...

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Wed Dec 15 11:34:26 PST 1999

Morgan SeaWolf wrote:
> Hidalgo is destroyed! The man refuses to come up from his cabin... he spends
> his time pining for a Lady (Klare, I believe?).

Hidalgo is pining over Klare! Why, that two-faced, Spanish-accented sea
monkey! He kept staring at me with those beautiful eyes of his and
twitching that ridiculous mustache at me every time I saw him, and he's
pining over Klare!? I saved his worthless Pirate hide at Loch Guardian
when Duke Kien offered to "take care of that problem" for me. Was all of
his attention given just for my signature on your Letter? The gold, the
marzipan, the exquisite glasswork? I believe that I may have made a
grave mistake by staying His Grace's hand that day. Fortunately, my new
champion Sir Timotheus also knows how to handle those who offend me.

> I've spent quite a bit of time pouring over account books, trying to
> determine how I will maintain my accustomed lifestyle with the meager
> percentage our newly bestowed Letter of Marque allows.

Saturday evening I was trying to think up ways to convince my husband to
increase the percentage left to the SeaWitch, now I feel that the 10%
you are getting is far too generous.

By my hand this 15th Day of December,
Neassa the Vengeful, I mean Obstreperous