CR - Heads up, everyone! We've got publicity!

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 09:19:29 PST 1999

Hi all!  Devnet here, from Stargate, posting from Othar's account :)

The Houston Chronicle runs a weekly "hotlist" in its Technology
section.  This week's topic is Heraldry, with the SCA as their
featured site.  Ansteorra's 20th Year device is prominently displayed,
along with the web addresses for the SCA and Ansteorra.

The Chronicle publishes this info online, too, although the link
below was not working this morning.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/tech/414936

If your hospitaler isn't online, you might want to let him or her
know about it, since we'll probably get at least a few inquiries in
the coming weeks.

Yours in cheerful service,

Lady Devnet macShiehie      Dina Dreifuerst
Barony of the Stargate      Houston, Texas
Kingdom of Ansteorra        dreifuerst at copn.com