CR - Heads up, everyone! We've got publicity!

Lee enaz at ih2000.net
Fri Dec 31 21:09:02 PST 1999

Out of the midst walk Devet and Othar to read their missives!
Greetings in this parchment from Tessa and Simonn.
	Thanks for the message.  I'm afraid the Bordermarch web-site has been
so out-dated that if someone new should try to use it, the webpage would
be of very little help... Some folks are working on a new segment for
it.
	I hope your area gets some contacts from this media exposure.
	We'd like to invite you to 12th Night here again.
Bordermarch 12th Night is at the same site as last year:
Orange,TX; Old Timer's Pavillion, Sat., January 8, 2000.
Announcements are to be mailed by the Hospitaller soon.
If you guys could come, we'd love to see you...
I'll get you more information if you like.   Theme:  Pirates!
Regards, and Happy Millenium in a few hours,
Tessa