CR - ATYC Spaghetti Dinner

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Sat Jul 3 09:06:22 PDT 1999

The Baronies of Loch Solleir and Stargate invite all those interested in
participating in a Coastal regional melee group to a friendly get
together Friday evening at Ansteorra's Twentieth Year Celebration.   We
will be serving a Spaghetti dinner around 6:00 p.m. in the Loch
encampment.   This is a chance to get together with other fighters in our
area to discuss the progress thus far in forming a regional melee group.
 If we have enough interest, we may try to schedule a melee practice at
ATYC.  We can certainly discuss dates to get together and practice with
areas like Seawinds, La Marche Savage and Bordermarch.

Please note that the melee team does not just consist of fighters,
archers, and seige engineers .  We need everyone's  support in the
coastal region.   Water bearers, marshals, cooks and seamstresses are
needed to keep our team looking good and feeling great.  We hope to see
you Friday evening.
In service,

Ulsted and Cateau
Baron and Baroness of Loch Solleir