ANST-Announce - Amber Challenge Last Reminder

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 2 20:57:24 PDT 1999

Gretings and Hi there one and All,

The end of the Amber Challenge grows near and this is your last reminder
(and the crowd goes wild  :) ).

There isn't much time left to mail your insignias to HL Micheal.  If you do,
here is the correct address to do so.  The one in the Black Star in WRONG.

Michelle Shively
HL Michelle Chantal de Charente
6320 S. Robinson Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK  73139

I would like to thank every one for there hard work.  I don't know who the
winners will be.  But, I got to say this, Wastelands, you folks should be
proud.  What an effort!  It even impressed me.  Thank you very much.

Remember, you can always take them to ATYC and give them to her there.

See you at ATYC

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.