CR - Fighter practice/Homemakers guild

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Tue Jun 15 13:32:43 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

Tonight is the combined fighter practice at UH, starting around 7 or
7:30, as soon as our campus reprepresentatives can get there. I'll bring
five gallons of water and all of my juggling stuff. Remember to bring
chairs. See you there!

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) is the Loch's meeting of the Homemaker's
Guild at Baroness Cateau's home, from 7-9pm. We will be discussing and
practicing period hairstyles (mainly for women). We will also teach
variations on braiding as quick ways to get your hair up for the summer.