CR - Fighter practice/Homemakers guild

Greg Gagnon greg.gagnon at info-ideas.net
Tue Jun 15 14:24:50 PDT 1999

Nico (one of our student org members) and I will be there at 7:00,
weather notwithstanding.  Just because it is raining (or sunny for that
matter) where you are doesn't mean it is like that on site.  If we then
decide that swimming is not our planned activity we may disperse, but we
will be there at 7:00.

Cian
I have three chairs in the car.